To get started on your investigation into the international business community in conjunction with the various legal ramifications and laws, identify the two primary categories of law: the common and civil law systems. Focusing on the common and civil law world systems, use the library, Internet, and any other materials at your disposal to conduct a comparison and contrast of these two major world legal systems. Be sure to include examples of each and how it differs from the United States legal system.
- Search the Internet or library, and research the 2 major world legal systems: common and civil law.
- Document your findings on their similarities and differences between the 2 systems.
- What are some of the challenges that United States-based companies would face when conducting business internationally? Provide at least 2 examples.
- Explain if you believe that one legal system creates an unfair advantage over the other, and justify your stance.
- Compose your findings into an 850–1,100 Word document, and be sure to cite your sources.